Documented & scheduled internal inspection and test:
1. Check the production parts by individual operator, team leader, QC & QA controllers (Lean Manufacturing)
2. Incoming materials QC and build in quality during manufacturing process.
3. Implement APQP (PPAP) Program Software Quality System.
Corrective Action Plans:
For field problems and customer feedback.
Periodical Inspection and Calibration
1. Machines, tools, equipment & other facilities
2. Suppliers’ performance & quality evaluation
3. Quality goals & control plans:
4. Established and reviewed periodically
5. Achieve Lean + APQP (Speed + Stability & Accuracy) goals
Simply contact our Sales Team and we can initiate a Cost Reduction Assessment program which will quickly analyze your direct material spend, determine fit with global manufacturing requirements, prioritize part/process categories for a Pilot Program and provide an estimate of expected cost savings. Working together, we will be able to quickly evaluate the impact that a Partnership with Jumanji will have on your business.